Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Self-Indulgent Ramblings Post 9 From Outer Space

Because it garnered so much interest the first eight times, here's another set of self-indulgent ramblings of anything that comes to my mind. So with apologies to Ed Wood and Larry King, here's some more self-indulgent ramblings:

If I don't have a new post in months, is my blog really that "self-indulgent?"

After watching Danger 5 on Netflix, I wish I had some of whatever the writers of this show were smoking.

Seriously, that was some f-ed up shit.

I don't know why, since my book is full of f-bombs, but I still feel weird using the f-word in my blog.

My favorite name ever for a baseball player: Doug Fister.

Yes, I am immature.

My unabashed, no holds barred review of The Avengers: Age of Ultron: Just basically more of the same, but that's not a bad thing.

Ever since watching Kingsmen: The Secret Service, whenever I hear the song, "Freebird," I want to pummel everyone around me for the next ten minutes.

How many more new Marvel superhero movies and television shows before they finally get to Namor the Submariner?

Daredevil on Netflix is pretty great, though. Especially the Kingpin, who always sounds angrily constipated to me.

This deflated football scandal doesn't seem to want to go away.

Nope, no more new jokes about "deflated balls." I think they have been all used up.

Kind of like my balls. There, had to squeeze in one more.

Like I said in my last post, I really don't mind that my cover of I Am Annoyed is featured in Kindle Cover Disasters, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that it's weird to have my book lumped with other titles like Senior Sex Parties 3 and Pounded In the Butt By My Own Butt.

To be fair, Pounded In the Butt By My Own Butt could be the funniest title ever.

I have no idea how that would work, though. And I really don't wish to find out.

And on that note, I must depart, thanks for reading. I'll be back again some time in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment